бинарные опционы в россии
Microsoft’s Office lens app is useful in scanning the document,photo and create software version of them to make sharing and editing easier so you can get of the filing cabinet taking up space in your home or office
Office Lens uses the rear-facing camera on your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch to capture an image of any document. It then uses complex scaling algorithms to straighten the content of the document and then allows you to share, export, or edit it.
How to use Office Lens
1) Find a document you wish to scan. For our example, we’ll be scanning a sample letter.
2) From the Office Lens app, rotate the selector dial above the shutter button to the type of media you’ll be scanning. In our case, it’s a document, so we’ve selected “Document.”
3) Point the camera on your iOS device towards the document with as clear of a shot of the text as possible, and watch carefully as Office Lens frames the document.
4) When the frames have accurately aligned with the document, as they have in the screenshot example above, tap on the shutter button to snap a picture of the document.
5) Office Lens will now scale the document and removes odd angles in the alignment.
6) To fine-tune the framing, tap on the cropping button just to the left of the “Done” button.
7) With the cropping interface open, tap and drag on any of the four anchor points to move the frames around to fine-tune any framing imperfections. Tap “Done” when finished.
8) After tapping “Done,” the app gives you options for exporting or sharing the app’s photographic output. Options include:
- Exporting to OneNote, OneDrive, Word, PowerPoint, Outlook
- Exporting as a PDF
- Exporting to your Photo Library
- Sharing in any of the options available to you in the iOS share sheet, such as Mail, Messages, Notes, etc
9) Tap on the “Word” option and the app will attempt to launch the Word app on your iOS device – allow it if you’re prompted.
10) The app will begin processing the document photograph and transforming it into a .DOCX file for Word. Once finished, tap on it to open it.
11) The Word app on your iOS device will launch, then it will download and process the file.
12) Once open, you can edit as necessary (requires Office 365 subscription).
Note: If you don’t have an Office 365 Subscription, you’ll be limited to read-only mode on your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch, but you can still share it with your Mac or PC to edit it there instead by messaging, emailing, or AirDropping it to yourself. The .DOCX file created by Office Lens includes the editable content, as well as an image of the scan at the end.
Microsoft’s Office Lens is a powerful tool available free of cost in the App Store that lets you scan just about anything and turn it into a workable document. Not only will this app be useful for students, but also for everyday office workers who need a way to turn the filing cabinet into a file database in the cloud.
Target Soft Systems.
We are one of the very first SAP Mobility Partner, Member of the Computer Society of India (CSI), ICT academy of Tamilnadu and an MSME registered organization.
Our Mobility Center of Excellence ( CoE) delivers Enterprise Mobility Solutions to Large Enterprises and SMBs in many Industry verticals. As one of the early movers into this high growth Mobile app market, we have stuck to our focus and have heavily invested time and resources on Mobility.
We are a strong engineering team with sufficient experience in offering mobility services, exactly what you require to successfully launch your enterprise mobile app. We offer personalized services as your enterprise mobile app consultant and our mobile consulting services addresses the entire range of challenges involved in making your mobile move a success.