DESIGNATION: SOFTWARE DEVELOPER MOBILITY
DATE OF THE WRITEUP: 29/3/2016
Currently, Most of the people using smartphones. In that, one of the most popular and best messaging apps used by majority of users is WhatsApp. It is very useful to keep important data for business related work. In 2016, Whatsapp was the most popular app with more than 700 million active users, with India alone 70 million active users. However Whatsapp puts limitations on its users. Users cant able to use more than one Whatsapp if they are using dual SIM’s in mobile phones.Here, the dual Whatsapp account in single mobile device is released.
Steps to create a dual Whatsapp account:
- WhatsappàSettingsàChat SettingsàBackup Chats
It will create the backup copy of all the message once this is done.
- Mobile settingsàAppsàWhatsAppàClear DataàClick OK
- In mobile, File ExploreràWhatsapp(Present in root directory)àOptionsà Rename the folder OGWhatsApp(OG should be in Capital letters)
- In mobile, SettingsàAppàWhatsAppàUninstall the WhatsApp
- In playstore download the ogWhatsApp and install it.While installing it will ask a restore data.Click the restore option to get all the backup data. Now first WhatsApp is installed in a device.
- Next download the WhatsApp messenger in playstore and install it.Now one more WhatsApp account is installed in a device.
Users can able to use the dual WhatsApp if they are running dual SIM’s in their device.